Website, website, website; do you need a website? As a business owner, have you ever said or thought the following:
- This business has been in my family for 20 years. We have a solid reputation. What do I need a website for?
- Hey, business is not the greatest, but the economy is not the greatest either. We are still holding it together, is a website necessary?
- My business is new, but we are picking up a few customers every month. We are OK.
- Our potential customers are located all over the country. How do I reach them?
- Our competitor just won that new, big job. What do they have that we do not have?
- We have a great website. Seriously. It was developed 7 years ago. We haven’t touched it since.
- We know we need a website, we just cannot figure out how to pay for it.
- What if we had a site, how would we update it?
Simply put, if you do not have a site your business is invisible! Without your own web presence, new customers cannot find you. Without a web presence you cannot keep your customers up to date on new products, services, information, and other important happenings. You cannot sell you or your business!
Even so, according to a recent survey by Wix, 51% of small businesses don’t have websites.
Despite widespread availability of high speed Internet and access to WiFi, some businesses are still doing business the old way. But, understand this, the Yellow Pages are antiquated. Information contained in the Yellow Pages will not keep your customers updated, will not provide real time information, and will not provide all pertinent information. Period.
So, why do you need a website?
- Many people that do not step into a store without going online first
- Many people that do not step a foot into a store at all. That is, they do all their shopping online
- If you want to be found, you need a website
- If you want to provide customers with information about you, your company, and your products, you need a website
- Your website serves as a digital business card or digital billboard
- Your website is your digital salesman, available at all hours of the day and night helping to promote YOU
So, what are you waiting for? Get your website started now with a small business website design package today.